In this tutorial we will learn how to install Apache Ant 1.9.4 in windows 7 , Please have a look in to below steps.
Techs and Tools Used in this tutorial :
- JDK 1.6
- Ant 1.9.4
- Windows 7
1. Install the Java (here I am using Java 1.6) and set the Windows environment variable ‘JAVA_HOME ‘ like as below.
2. Download the Apache Maven and extract it to your local folder, in my case I extract to “F:\apache-ant-1.9.4″
3. Set environment variable ‘ANT_HOME ‘ like as below.
4. Append the ‘Ant Bin path’ to path variable like as below.
5. Go to CMD and verify the Ant Installation.
Please comment on this if you require more information on ANT installation on Windows.